Social Media Cleanse
Soooo it's been a while since my last emotional post.
Anyways, what happened to me ?
It's already November and I'm not on my Twitter nor Instagram. I'm not a Facebook kind of person so yeah. Well...
After the drama with you know, my used to be friend. I decided to deactivate my social media account . Why ? Because I had enough of those immature fights and arguments. If you wanna stay, you can stay. If you wanna walk out of my life, no one is stopping you.
So yeah, I lost my best friend and I distracted myself through an intense fitness training. What else can I do right? The most healthy thing is to focus on my health. I ain't getting any younger nor stronger.
I have to protect my family and loved ones. I had already admitted that I was wrong.I let my ego down but humans will always be humans. That's for sure.
So yeah, the cleanse was good. I've been hitting the gym quite frequently. Learn so much from my YouTube Fitness Coach, Scott Herman. He is amazing when it comes to a workout routine, motion movement and even proper diet plan.
I learnt that, eventually in life, nothing last. People will walk in and out of your life. Cherish those who stayed and don't let any small things bring you down. Prove to them, you are stronger than what they think. You are much wiser than before. You learn your mistake and you look forward in a better future. Why let yourself cry over a spill milk right? what's done is done.
It's all good, with this biceps tho huhu
Ash
Anyways, what happened to me ?
It's already November and I'm not on my Twitter nor Instagram. I'm not a Facebook kind of person so yeah. Well...
After the drama with you know, my used to be friend. I decided to deactivate my social media account . Why ? Because I had enough of those immature fights and arguments. If you wanna stay, you can stay. If you wanna walk out of my life, no one is stopping you.
So yeah, I lost my best friend and I distracted myself through an intense fitness training. What else can I do right? The most healthy thing is to focus on my health. I ain't getting any younger nor stronger.
I have to protect my family and loved ones. I had already admitted that I was wrong.I let my ego down but humans will always be humans. That's for sure.
So yeah, the cleanse was good. I've been hitting the gym quite frequently. Learn so much from my YouTube Fitness Coach, Scott Herman. He is amazing when it comes to a workout routine, motion movement and even proper diet plan.
I learnt that, eventually in life, nothing last. People will walk in and out of your life. Cherish those who stayed and don't let any small things bring you down. Prove to them, you are stronger than what they think. You are much wiser than before. You learn your mistake and you look forward in a better future. Why let yourself cry over a spill milk right? what's done is done.
It's all good, with this biceps tho huhu
Ash