Life is Strange Lesson
So what's up people,
So yeah Life is Strange. What a perfect title right?
Mannn, I was playing this game for about 12 hours straight well with some minor lunch break, prayers and toilet break of course.
You know in life, sometimes you made some decisions that you wish you don't have to make. Idk I feel like through out the entire game play
I've been wondering how I wish, I can undo time like Max and stopped some things from happening. But of course, I get what I want, but what happen to the rest of the people in my life. At times, I wish I never would have met some of the people in my life. I wish I could undo all the mistakes I did, not small ones.
Every single choice has a different cut scene and effect. Same goes to the choices we make in life.
I wish I would have reacted differently to some of the conflict in my life. I'm a coward sometimes, running and hiding from my problems.
To be honest, I wish I had been a better friend. I wish I had not been heartless and hurt those who cared for me. I wish I would appreciate friendship and not look it as something that can only hurt me. I wish I could look past my emotions and forgive those who had hurt me. I wish I was a better person than I was before.
Now its just wishes spilled through this blog.
But that's life . That's reality. We can either be selfish and only think of the happiness we might have or think it as a lesson. Sometimes some mistakes are more than just that. It's a lesson and probably your mistakes saves someone's life in one way or another. You have not reach the Final Chapter of your life just yet. You still have more to give and make amends .
You are the main character in your life. Make a better choices than before and love life cause there is no "restart" button once you reach the last chapter.
So yeah Life is Strange. What a perfect title right?
Mannn, I was playing this game for about 12 hours straight well with some minor lunch break, prayers and toilet break of course.
What's up with Life is Strange?
This game is mind blowing cause it made me realize few things in my life. The game play is dope AF.
I mean like those choices in the game actually does effect everyone even when to you,it's the best choice however it may effect the people around you.You know in life, sometimes you made some decisions that you wish you don't have to make. Idk I feel like through out the entire game play
I've been wondering how I wish, I can undo time like Max and stopped some things from happening. But of course, I get what I want, but what happen to the rest of the people in my life. At times, I wish I never would have met some of the people in my life. I wish I could undo all the mistakes I did, not small ones.
Every single choice has a different cut scene and effect. Same goes to the choices we make in life.
I wish I would have reacted differently to some of the conflict in my life. I'm a coward sometimes, running and hiding from my problems.
To be honest, I wish I had been a better friend. I wish I had not been heartless and hurt those who cared for me. I wish I would appreciate friendship and not look it as something that can only hurt me. I wish I could look past my emotions and forgive those who had hurt me. I wish I was a better person than I was before.
Now its just wishes spilled through this blog.
But that's life . That's reality. We can either be selfish and only think of the happiness we might have or think it as a lesson. Sometimes some mistakes are more than just that. It's a lesson and probably your mistakes saves someone's life in one way or another. You have not reach the Final Chapter of your life just yet. You still have more to give and make amends .
You are the main character in your life. Make a better choices than before and love life cause there is no "restart" button once you reach the last chapter.
You can't undo mistakes or decisions but you can proceed and make a better choice and be a better person than before.