TAKEN
Sup people, yeah it has been quite sometimes since my last short post. I've been.. well finding myself.
So yeah. I am in love I am madly deeply in love.
Special A.
Where to start. Funny thing about this part of my relationship. I am deeply committed to Special A. Like people come and go, I've seen so many people walk out of my life as I had finally find the meaning of happiness and acceptance. Those so called friends, I've seen so many backstabbers, hypocrites. But in the same time I have forgotten those who was there for me. I would truly apologize for what had happen between us. I do admit I had not been a great friend to you.
As for now, I want people to see how happy I am with Special A. Like honestly, most of us has been hurt , rejected and we have been searching for someone who would make our heart beats like every single second they are around. A person whom you could be yourself without having your guards on. Someone whom only expect your love in return and nothing else. Well i have found my final stop of my relationship. I would like to announce. THIS IS MY LAST RELATIONSHIP. No after or before. I am madly in love and committed to this relationship. To Special A.
Yeah, I am that happy. I am all set to settle down. I do hope this clears up somethings.
I'll continue the next chapter with a short love story. Written by yours truly
Ash