Writing speaks louder than words

I miss writing. I miss doing things that I actually enjoyed doing. What am I doing right now? Why do I waste my talent on things which makes me so demotivated.

I always tell people, how much I love literature and music. I told Special A, my emotions and feelings are within a text, song lyrics and movies.  Because, spoken words can leads to miscommunication and it eventually made things much more complicated and causes more fights between each other.  Written word consist of a deeper meaning. A simple sentence may contains  a paragraph of confession. For an example :-

"I speak louder in paper than in front of others"

So yeah,  that is one of a weird facts about me. Ask me to read different kinds of literature and I will provide you the moral values, themes and the main characters of the entire novel. I would do it willingly.  My dream is to open a publishing company and to be a Senior Editor of a publishing company. That is what I actually wanted to do. That is my dream job.

Not many appreciate literature. Not many know its aesthetics contents.

My recent literature research  is the novel " To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee" . So yeah, waiting for doctor appointment takes an ample of  time therefore reading while waiting does help hahaha

Peace :)