A piece of word from the author

People assume that they know me too well to simply write their own version of ME in their head and judge me . I am the troublesome kid, I'm the coward, I'm the one who hurt your feelings for being honest. I'm that person whom looked so differently than others. I am the weird one who has a weird feelings towards somebody. I don't deserve to love like anyone else. I am the one who people can easily take for granted.

Wow..
Amazing aite? Well here is a piece of my mind.


If you think you know me, you are damn wrong. The person that you judge has feelings and I am sick and tired of everyone trying to define me through appearances and who I date. I am as same as you, I make mistakes and I dont expect you to understand my choices. I don't expect you to understand me or accept me. However respect need to be earned.  As how I earn each one of your respect. Don't pop into my life and judge me just because I am different than you, that does not make me any less of a human. I too have feelings .

The only person who has the immunity to say something about me is my best friend and closest friends, Special A and family members

My bestfriend has been with me  through my worst time.  No matter what or how, the person who had helped me aside from my family and partner is a person named Atiqah Razaki. She has been my best friend since 2009. She is still here aside from our arguments and dispute. We fought a lot. Like more than any friends would fight. Most of the time, I made the most ridiculous decisions but even though I had hurt her, she stayed by my side as my best friend. Not only during my happiest moment nor my saddest moment , she's basically been through it all with me. She has the courage to speak up and listen. That is what I consider as a real bond between friends

Therefore, I want everyone to know that, Atiqah Razaki is indeed a great friend. Therefore she has the immunity to say something about me.  

Everyone has their own version of stories. They don't simply opened up to someone who are there temporarily. If you think you know me, come forward and tell me how do you feel and what do you see me as personally. I won't be upset, because just like you I am not perfect. I have my flaws.


This is me. If you feel uncomfortable with my appearances or my personality, walk away. Nobody is stopping you but yourself.

Peace out .


.