Persona XII
Have you ever felt so broken that for an entire day you can't stop crying and you would clench your chest as if it could stop the pain from overpowering your body?
Do ever feel so lost that your surrounding becomes so silent that the only sound is the clock ticking
telling you that you had run out of time
You are crying for help, but the fact is you are smiling but your inside are breaking
No one can really tell, how broken you are,
Until they uncover your soul,
Fxck , my mind went blank,
My heart stopped, my soul went missing
I'm smiling but i could feel the lump of holding those tears
I'm laughing but i'm shouting on the inside
I'm hysterical on the inside and in need of help
Tell them i'm broken, tell them i'm insane, tell them i'm in pain
This excruciating pain of a broken heart