My Soulmate - Prologue
This would be a long and diabetic chapter, it's about to get really sweet right now.
This special soulmate of mine can be known as Special A. I've got tons of A in my life but this one, is my last one. The very last.
A , is special because of how A changed me. How do i know A and when did all this started
2010, was our year. The funny thing about us is that, we knew each other since primary school and somehow we are always in each other way. Fate right?
So, as usual, I was introduced to A by my wingbro / My best friend. A was the quiet type. You know, the one unique person whom would catch your attention simply by being mysterious. Well, this Sherlock has indeed find his first case .
Let me tell you something, A isn't the ordinary kind of person. A is rare. A is different. Special A indeed. No one can real deal with me, I was selfish, heartless, over-protective, easily bored, can be awkward, never serious, complicated to comprehend with and seriously, you would lose patience when it comes to me. Why? because I am a ruthless human being whom had been heart broken for countless time that it changes me. Ask D, even D can't handle me because I was to egoistic and heartless. But Special A, throw whatever crap , A can deal with me and had changed me from an egoistic idiot , a heartless human being into a loving, patience and committed person.
It will take more than one chapter to actually tell you about Special A, cause even for me, it would take weeks to cover Special A chapter.
Stay tuned for PART 2...... I'm hungry bruhhh
This special soulmate of mine can be known as Special A. I've got tons of A in my life but this one, is my last one. The very last.
A , is special because of how A changed me. How do i know A and when did all this started
2010, was our year. The funny thing about us is that, we knew each other since primary school and somehow we are always in each other way. Fate right?
So, as usual, I was introduced to A by my wingbro / My best friend. A was the quiet type. You know, the one unique person whom would catch your attention simply by being mysterious. Well, this Sherlock has indeed find his first case .
The story about us is a little bit complicated because I was really different back in 2010 then now. I never knew what commitment meant and on top of that, I was in a relationship with my first love.
Let me tell you something, A isn't the ordinary kind of person. A is rare. A is different. Special A indeed. No one can real deal with me, I was selfish, heartless, over-protective, easily bored, can be awkward, never serious, complicated to comprehend with and seriously, you would lose patience when it comes to me. Why? because I am a ruthless human being whom had been heart broken for countless time that it changes me. Ask D, even D can't handle me because I was to egoistic and heartless. But Special A, throw whatever crap , A can deal with me and had changed me from an egoistic idiot , a heartless human being into a loving, patience and committed person.
It will take more than one chapter to actually tell you about Special A, cause even for me, it would take weeks to cover Special A chapter.
Stay tuned for PART 2...... I'm hungry bruhhh