2017 - What's up?

Well, I've been absent for quite sometimes right?
So many things had happened though.
Like so much. Where can i even start

It would be too long to even explain it. But i can summaries it for you

Well January 2017, was my birthday. It was amazing however a day before I had a bad argument with my best friend, in the same month i had received a news about my premature born little brother Adrian Zaidan. Sup bro
Then well life moves on, another day at the office, I was still deciding where to go and what to do after my contract ended .
March 2017 has the best stories ever , why? I was in a car accident on my way back from Melaka. It was the day everything changes. I had lost sense of direction and I was practically gone.for about 5 seconds. The crash, the impact, the trauma. However after that, I've manage  to find some help.  I prayed for guidance and indeed, I was guided even until now. Well, it must be weird to be hearing this kind of thing from my side. People don't have a chance to see this side of me cause they don't know me that well. They judge me pretty well, they assume as fast as they could that's for sure however I am far different than what they see. A group of people judge me from my looks, how i dress, from my hair style to my age. They never look within , what i am capable of instead they took me for granted and that is the saddest part. They never knew how it felt to be in that sort of trauma. Some may assume, it's not that bad. Well to me it was pretty bad, it had left an impact not only to the car but to myself. Imagine yourself being able to see the incoming car inches from you and everything went into a total silence and you're gone. The next morning, all people would hear would be "that person has passed away yesterday in a car accident". What a news right? I wonder, would i be remembered ? would people see me as a good person? Have I done enough for my family and that sort of stuff. Insane right?

Oblivion. That is how I see our society this days. Nobody is aware of how people are being treated for simply being themselves. Spreading hate instead of love. Sad isn't it? 

Well, I've learned so many things after being in that accident. I've seen what and how people are around me. I am okay being on my own actually because it enables me to analyze more. I'm not a loner but an observer. So yeah . That 2017 for me.


Next chapter will be far interesting cause i will be introducing you to a special someone. My soulmate.