Let me love you.
This chapter might however interest you, cause i'll be sharing my love experience.
So yeah, I am still a normal human being whom fall in love and get my heart broken once or twice.. well more than you could ever imagine.
First love -
I don't know if it can be considered as my first or simply the worst lesson. I wish I had never even started this thing called "love". It taught me that it sucks to be the one whom have a handful of love to offer. I was so mesmerized by a simple thing called "I love you" and well look at what it did to me. Nothing but excruciating pain to be remembered. However as bad as it sound, It has its own lesson. Never give a person your 100% trust because even the one closest to you can be the one that stabbed you to death. Just a piece of advice.
Second love -
Ah man, it was pure fairy tale, It was most probably the best kind of love I would ever experience. I was so high in the sky. But at this point of relationship, I was foolish enough to assume that my fairy tale would last without putting much effort to it. I was a total fool. Why? I could barely even differentiate the differences between sincerity and lies. I hurt the one that sincerely love me and broken a special heart and I even have a scar to prove my stupidity. Young and Foolish, thats the lesson.
Following Relationship :-
I thought that I had enough of this love thingy. However, I did not manage to even overcome this so called feelings. This time I had really hurt myself . I continuously let my heart broken not once but as many time as it could. At a point that, I lost all my feelings and became heartless. I was cheated on, I was lied to, I was being used to believe that this love means something. I was the stupidest person because I never learn its tricks. Love made me think that I could change people, People can actually change if you prove and show them your effort of loving them. Seriously it took me continuous heartbreaks to finally come to my senses that there is no such things as happy ending and trust and love are made to be betrayed. Ouch. But the thing is, I sort of feel like there was once a special spark between us. I believe those sparks was a sign, I should take off before I hurt myself. The lesson here is, Love is built on trust and honesty. If a person truly do love you, no matter what the circumstances are, they would not lie to simply take care of your feelings. They would know that, no matter how bad things are, you would willing to accept it. No matter how difficult it is. But past is past. What goes around does turns back around.
Well, after those bad experience. I had enough. I really had enough. I thrown all my feelings and emotions as far as I could. Heartless indeed. I was so heartless that my next relationship lasted only 2 months and if i were to cherish the relationship, I believe it could last longer than I could expect. I hurt those who offer me their love. I was so heartless that I could not care about anything else. When I opened my heart to love again, I lost that so called "fated to be" kind of person. No one to blame but myself.
*My current relationship? well that's another story to tell on another upcoming post. *
All I can say is, different people would have different perspective on love. People experience differently, some love are amazing, some love are simply a huge mess that no one can really understand. However, life is short. Love as long as you can. Because it is a once in a lifetime experience. You love to learn and learn to love. Never be afraid to open your heart and get hurt once in a while. Trust me, it will make you much stronger and you will eventually grow wiser by understanding every hidden reason to it. Well, this coffee shop is closing, gotta head back now. Night
Sado,
So yeah, I am still a normal human being whom fall in love and get my heart broken once or twice.. well more than you could ever imagine.
First love -
I don't know if it can be considered as my first or simply the worst lesson. I wish I had never even started this thing called "love". It taught me that it sucks to be the one whom have a handful of love to offer. I was so mesmerized by a simple thing called "I love you" and well look at what it did to me. Nothing but excruciating pain to be remembered. However as bad as it sound, It has its own lesson. Never give a person your 100% trust because even the one closest to you can be the one that stabbed you to death. Just a piece of advice.
Second love -
Ah man, it was pure fairy tale, It was most probably the best kind of love I would ever experience. I was so high in the sky. But at this point of relationship, I was foolish enough to assume that my fairy tale would last without putting much effort to it. I was a total fool. Why? I could barely even differentiate the differences between sincerity and lies. I hurt the one that sincerely love me and broken a special heart and I even have a scar to prove my stupidity. Young and Foolish, thats the lesson.
Following Relationship :-
I thought that I had enough of this love thingy. However, I did not manage to even overcome this so called feelings. This time I had really hurt myself . I continuously let my heart broken not once but as many time as it could. At a point that, I lost all my feelings and became heartless. I was cheated on, I was lied to, I was being used to believe that this love means something. I was the stupidest person because I never learn its tricks. Love made me think that I could change people, People can actually change if you prove and show them your effort of loving them. Seriously it took me continuous heartbreaks to finally come to my senses that there is no such things as happy ending and trust and love are made to be betrayed. Ouch. But the thing is, I sort of feel like there was once a special spark between us. I believe those sparks was a sign, I should take off before I hurt myself. The lesson here is, Love is built on trust and honesty. If a person truly do love you, no matter what the circumstances are, they would not lie to simply take care of your feelings. They would know that, no matter how bad things are, you would willing to accept it. No matter how difficult it is. But past is past. What goes around does turns back around.
Well, after those bad experience. I had enough. I really had enough. I thrown all my feelings and emotions as far as I could. Heartless indeed. I was so heartless that my next relationship lasted only 2 months and if i were to cherish the relationship, I believe it could last longer than I could expect. I hurt those who offer me their love. I was so heartless that I could not care about anything else. When I opened my heart to love again, I lost that so called "fated to be" kind of person. No one to blame but myself.
*My current relationship? well that's another story to tell on another upcoming post. *
All I can say is, different people would have different perspective on love. People experience differently, some love are amazing, some love are simply a huge mess that no one can really understand. However, life is short. Love as long as you can. Because it is a once in a lifetime experience. You love to learn and learn to love. Never be afraid to open your heart and get hurt once in a while. Trust me, it will make you much stronger and you will eventually grow wiser by understanding every hidden reason to it. Well, this coffee shop is closing, gotta head back now. Night
Sado,